Requirements of membership

  • Full membership is open to fully qualified educational psychologists employed as such by local education authorities or working as educational psychologists independently and must be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
  • Trainee membership is open to trainees following approved courses of post graduate training as educational psychologists accredited for this purpose by the British Psychological Society. Such membership will be for the normal period of the duration of the training course involved.
  • Affiliate membership is available for qualified educational psychologists who are not working or are employed in work other than as an Educational Psychologist.

AEP News

User login