Terms and conditions of use of the Educational Psychology Funded Training scheme online application system.
- The EPFT scheme online application system is operated by the Association of Educational Psychologists (AEP) as a service for applicants for government funded places on approved training programmes in educational psychology in England, and for the training providers offering training under that scheme. The National College for Teaching and Leadership (NCTL) is responsible for the administration of funding for the scheme on behalf of the Department for Education.
- An administration fee of £25 is payable to register on the EPFT application system in order to create an application for the 2017 intake. This fee is payable by both new applicants and by returning applicants who registered in a previous year, whether or not they have previously submitted an application.
- Applications for the 2017 intake can be submitted via the on-line system between 7th October 2016 and 5th December 2016. Please note that under no circumstances can applications be accepted or submitted after the closing date of 5th December 2016.
- The acceptance of your application via the on-line system does not mean that you will be offered a funded training place. Funded places are offered by training providers following a competitive selection process. The AEP is not involved in this selection.
- The administration fee of £25 cannot be refunded even if you do not complete your application, your application is not submitted for any reason before the closing date, or your application is not considered by the training providers because it transpires that you are not eligible for training or funding under this scheme.
- The AEP is not able to provide definitive advice about your eligibility for funding or training under this scheme. If you are in any doubt about this, you should contact the funding scheme administrator, the National College for Teaching and Leadership, in writing at EDPSYCHS.NCTL@education.gsi.gov.uk for clarification before registering on the EPFT online system.
- In providing this service the AEP assumes and will accept no liability to users of the service for applications which for any reason fail to be processed by the online system. It is the responsibility of applicants to ensure that they complete their applications in good time, that their Referees submit references in time for applications to be submitted before the closing date, and that training providers have received their application.
- By registering on the EPFT online system users are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.