The current Coronavirus pandemic is having an unprecedented impact upon the lives of everyone across the UK and globally. All those who work with and care for children and young people (CYP) are concerned about how best to look after themselves so that they can continue to promote the wellbeing of all those within their communities.
In this section of the website you will find:
- Guidance from the AEP (including a FAQ document which covers questions specific to AEP members) relating to working in the context of coronavirus, including tips on home working, wellbeing and employment issues.
- Links to relevant Government guidance, as well as other useful links.
- Advice and resources/links to resources on how best to support CYP, from transitions to bereavement.
We will endeavour to update this regularly and welcome further information and suggestions on resources to include for access by all those who may find them helpful.
If there are any issues or questions not covered on this page, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com, we also welcome all members to share any resources they have to be shared on this page.
- AEP Coronavirus FAQ sheet
-England - The work of EPs in the light of the National Crisis caused by the rapid spread of Coronavirus
-Advice on working from home
-Statement on safe schools
- Report of AEP Covid-9 survey (England)
- Report of AEP Covid-19 survey (Wales)
-Wales - The work of EPs in the light of the National Crisis caused by the rapid spread of Coronavirus
-Northern Ireland - The work of EPs in the light of the National Crisis caused by the rapid spread of Coronavirus