Terms and conditions of use of the Educational Psychology Funded Training scheme online application system.
- The online application system for the Educational Psychology Funded Training (EPFT) scheme is operated by the Association of Educational Psychologists (AEP) as a service for applicants for government funded places on approved training programmes in educational psychology in England, and for the training providers offering training under that scheme.
- The scheme provides government funding in partnership with employers for 160 trainee educational psychologists beginning their training in 2019. The Department for Education (DfE) directly manages the government-funded element of the scheme. The Association of Educational Psychologists (AEP) hosts and administers the online application process. The participating universities, in partnership with employers, are responsible for selection of the successful applicants. Employers also offer practice placements in years two and three.
- An administration fee of £25 is payable to register on the EPFT application system in order to create an application for the 2019 intake. This fee is payable by both new applicants and by returning applicants who registered in a previous year, whether or not they have previously submitted an application.
- Applications for the 2019 intake can be submitted via the on-line system between 26 th September 2018 and 5th December 2018. Please note that under no circumstances can applications be accepted or submitted after the closing date.
- The acceptance of your application via the on-line system does not mean that you will be offered a funded training place. Funded places are offered by training providers following a competitive selection process. The AEP is not involved in this selection.
- The administration fee of £25 cannot be refunded even if you do not complete your application, your application is not submitted for any reason before the closing date, or your application is not considered by the training providers because it transpires that you are not eligible for training or funding under this scheme.
- The AEP is not able to provide definitive advice about your eligibility for funding or training under this scheme. If you are in any doubt about this, you should contact the Department for Education directly at email@example.com for clarification before registering on the EPFT online system.
- In providing this service the AEP assumes and will accept no liability to users of the service for applications which for any reason fail to be processed by the online system. It is the responsibility of applicants to ensure that they complete their applications in good time, that their Referees submit references in time for applications to be submitted before the closing date, and that training providers have received their application.
- By registering on the EPFT online system users are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.